Please prepare to discuss:
- How do you define the sacred (not necessarily religion) in your life?
- Do you have any daily rituals or family traditions that you created?
- How did those rituals come about?
January 17, 2020
Round table check-in
Review of the agenda
- Understand the diverse definitions and use of ritual
- Recognize how ritual informs our experience of grief
- Discuss ways to help clients create meaningful rituals for themselves
Education and Discussion
One Takeaway from everyone – It can be a fact, a sense, a felt sense, a feeling,
a reaction, a question, etc.
Closing: Poem, reading, image and more
AGENDA START ZOOM SESSION 10