- What cultural values do we have that influence how we grieve?
- In what ways have you seen people continue connection with loved ones after death?
- What might be some of the reasons or ‘benefits’ for our society to disenfranchise grief? (download)
- Have you worked with someone who was dealing with an ambiguous loss or has a loss like this yourself? What impact did you see in their process? (download)
Videos to Watch:
July 19, 2019
Round table check-in
Review of the agenda
- Grieving and mourning are life-long processes
- Some expressions/experiences are not socially sanctioned
- Our experiences build upon each other and influence how we live and die
Education and Discussion
One Takeaway from everyone – It can be a fact, a sense, a felt sense, a feeling, a reaction, a question, etc.
Next session and assignments
AGENDA START ZOOM SESSION 4
Lunch and Learn Session 4