- Review Life Transitions handout from Session 3
- Think about a childhood loss of yours. What did you understand about it when it happened? What was its personal meaning to you? From the perspective now as an adult, how would you describe the experience of loss you had then? Did the adults around you believe they were supporting you well?
- Review the handouts and enjoy the videos!
Videos to Watch:
October 18, 2019
Round table check-in
Review of the agenda
- Discuss children’s understandings of grief and loss.
- Explore adolescents’ understandings and relationship to death and grief.
- Understand how adults can support all age groups.
Education and Discussion
One Takeaway from everyone – It can be a fact, a sense, a felt sense, a feeling, a reaction, a question, etc.
Next session and assignments
Closing: Poem, reading, image and moreAGENDA START ZOOM SESSION 7